Sunday, September 15, 2013

New artwork in honor of the funny Geico commercial...

Happy Sunday!

Per usual all the inhabitants of the Green household are in a snit.  Oh Sunday, how I do not like you.

To cheer myself up recently between school and work I have been watching the Geico commercial on youtube.  The one with the camel who is walking around asking everyone what day it is (Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike).

For some reason watching this commercial makes me laugh out loud and then I watch it again, and again, and the more I watch it the more I laugh.

I had to honor something that made me so happy.  I am going to turn it into a card but right now this is the original watercolor painting.
I don't think it just has to just be about Wednesday either!

Lots of Love,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment